Russian Vocabulary Builder
84 short video lessons
Russian subtitles for each lesson
Perfect for beginners!
On this page you will find a list of free online dictionaries of Russian language. Some of these dictionaries give a phonetic transcription of Russian words, some contain audio files of Russian words.
See also Russian computer dictionaries.
If you want to suggest an online resource for learning Russian, see the instructions here.
- gramota.ru – Russian online dictionary
- www.wiktionary.org – Wiktionary - free online Russian dictionary with phonetic transcription. This Russian dictionary contains a lot of examples, expressions and translations in different languages. Word declensions (inflected forms) are available. Some words have pictures.
- www.lexilogos.com – Lexilogos - list of free Russian dictionaries online, including Russian-French and French-Russian dictionaries. The site is in French. Contains a lot of comments. Highly recommended.
- dict.ruslang.ru – Free Russian frequency dictionary online
- code.google.com – Russian hunspell dictionary - Russian spell checker and morphological analyzer - source files
- www.wordreference.com – WordReference.com - free online Russian-English and English-Russian dictionaries. With example sentences.
- www.diclib.com – Online dictionaries and encyclopedias