On this page you will find a list of free online dictionaries of Spanish language. Some of these dictionaries give a phonetic transcription of Spanish words, some contain audio files of Spanish words.
See also Spanish computer dictionaries.
If you want to suggest an online resource for learning Spanish, see the instructions here.
- www.wiktionary.org – Wiktionary - free online Spanish dictionary with phonetic transcription. This Spanish dictionary contains a lot of examples, expressions and translations in different languages. Word declensions (inflected forms) are available. Some words have pictures.
- www.lexilogos.com – Lexilogos - list of free Spanish dictionaries online, including Spanish-French and French-Spanish dictionaries. The site is in French. Contains a lot of comments. Highly recommended.
- www.lingvo-online.ru – ABBYY Lingvo - Spanish-Russian and Russian-Spanish free online dictionaries. Some words have audio and can be listened online
- bab.la – online Spanish dictionaries.
- www.diccionario.ru – Spanish-Russian, Russian-Spanish dictionaries
- www.wordreference.com – WordReference.com - free online Spanish-English and English-Spanish dictionaries. With example sentences.
- www.diccionarios.com – A lot of Spanish dictionaries
- www.freedict.com – Spanish-English, English-Spanish dictionaries
- www.rae.es – Spanish dictionary
- www.diclib.com – Spanish online dictionaries