Practice your pronunciation in French with our online video player!
2,000 frequently used French words.
Fully optimized for mobile devices!
On this page you will find links to the online resources where you can listen to web radio channels in French for free. Some of the sites listed below allow you to download audio files (mp3, wma etc) to your computer. Most of radio programmes are accompanied by a text script in French. Regular listening of French radio will help you improve not only your listening, but also a general communication skills in French.
The difficulty level is indicated by color circles:
- for beginner/elementary level – ,
- for intermediate level – ,
- for advanced learners – .
French dialects are indicated by a corresponding little flag:
- – for Metropolitan French,
- – for Quebec French.
If you want to suggest an online resource for learning French, see the instructions here.
- www.rfi.fr – le fait du jour - short news in French with French transcript. High quality of audio.
- www.rfi.fr – le journal en français facile - news in simple French online