On this page you will find links to the online resources where you can listen to web radio channels in Arabic for free. Some of the sites listed below allow you to download audio files (mp3, wma etc) to your computer. Most of radio programmes are accompanied by a text script in Arabic. Regular listening of Arabic radio will help you improve not only your listening, but also a general communication skills in Arabic.
The difficulty level is indicated by color circles:
- for beginner/elementary level – ,
- for intermediate level – ,
- for advanced learners – .
If you want to suggest an online resource for learning Arabic, see the instructions here.
- www.unmultimedia.org – United Nations radio in Arabic - online news broadcast in Arabic with transcript. Arabic transcript doesn't always match the audio at 100%. If you register, you will be able to download mp3 audio files. Audio quality is quite good.
- nclrc.org – NCLRC Arabic podcasts - news broadcast in simple Arabic with transcript